School of Agri Business
Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Agriculture Business Management, (B.Sc. (Hons) A.B.M.) This is a four year full time Degree Programme affiliated to Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri, Dist. Ahmednagar (M.S.). This Programme provides education and training to the students for taking up the managerial and entrepreneurial responsibilities in enterprises serving or dependent on agriculture and allied sectors.
1) To provide sufficient knowledge regarding the basic concepts, principles and functions of Agri-business management.
2) To encourage business and entrepreneurial aptitude among the students.
3) To provide knowledge and requisite skills in different areas of management like human resource, finance, operations and marketing to give a integrative understanding of a agri-business system.
4) To equip the students with knowledge related to qualitative and quantitative techniques for design thinking and problem solving in agriculture.
5) To provide practical exposure of agriculture industries to the students to sharpen their managerial competencies and awareness of business environment.
6) To prepare the students to deliver effective business pitch using a variety of appropriate techniques in presentation and written communications.
7) To provide sufficient operating skill in using modern management tools and techniques in different functional areas of Agribusiness.